Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Homeschooling Homeschool Kid - When the Music Starts
Joe Courage's first music lesson.

Health, Home & Herbs Bilberry and Pilots
During WWII, pilots in the British Royal Air Force ate bilberry preserves before flying, crediting it with improving their vision when flying night bombing runs.

Marriage & Family My son, my brother
When my three-year-old is especially pleased with me, due to some exciting homeschool project, favorite meal, or a really fun time, he pats me fondly and says, “Mom, you’re a good woman.”

Marriage & Family Is it love?
Musings by Mike.

Marriage & Family Love is loving what they love
I have loved many things in my life that had no personal meaning to me. All because I loved what they loved...because I loved them.

Marriage & Family He sees the sparrow (hawk) fall
This summer we had a thrilling experience watching Kolya, one of the Russian boys, raising a sparrow hawk.

Homeschooling A Timeless Lesson
From time to time, I like to provide you with examples on how to teach boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Skagit Valley, Washington, United States

My name is Christian. I have been blogging since 2002, Family blog at Chris_and_Jenni.com Personal blog at Christian_Burns.wordpress.com